We are pleased to announce the launch of the Next Generation of Shared Cloud Hosting at Invisional, the Stack Platform.
Invisional Hosting has been providing great value web hosting, domain names and more for over 16 years. We're now doubling down on our commitment to our customers by investing in our new Stack Platform for Shared Cloud Hosting.
We're bringing you a great selection of new features: providing the fastest experience for your website users and customers, vital security and SEO tooling thanks to HTTPS support for all customers, the best in flexibility and security with unbeatable PHP version support, and a whole lot more...
So what's new?
- A new cloud platform with autoscaling servers - your site gets the power it needs, however busy it gets.
- Free Wildcard SSL certificate for all customers, when using our nameservers, powered by Let's Encrypt.
- Optimised PHP - our custom code makes every PHP-powered website load faster.
- Free Content Delivery Network speeds up your site by caching your content at data centres around the world.
- Easily switch between PHP versions: 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2.
- DNS powered by Google.
- 100% SSD storage for website and email.
- Load-balanced, redundant 10Gbps servers.
- Free website builder.
- Up to 10GB mailboxes.
- New webmail system, powered by the latest Roundcube software.
- Malware scanning, 1 Tbps+ DDoS protection, web application firewall and brute force login protection.
- IPv6 and HTTP/2 support.
- Web hosting powered by 100% renewable energy.
- A new selection of 80+ one-click install applications.
As a reminder, you still get...
- An easy-to-use, familiar web hosting control panel - view the demo here.
- Expert, friendly UK support from the Invisional Hosting team.
- Great value Shared Cloud Linux Hosting hosting powered by enterprise-grade infrastructure.
- Great value domain names.
- Access to our Custom Hosting and Professional Services offerings.
- The option of commercial SimpleSSL and ExtendedSSL certificates from GeoTrust for the most security-conscious websites.
- All new orders for hosting packages will be created on the Stack Platform, and you'll be able to take advantage of all the exciting features of our new hosting platform straight away!
- We'll be in touch with existing customers to discuss the migration of their hosting packages to the new Stack Platform in the next few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled for a message from us via the support ticket system.
- If you'd like to take advantage of the new platform now, then please create a new support ticket and we'll work with you to complete your migration.
- We're hoping to complete the migration of all customers' Shared Cloud Hosting packages by the end of January 2023.
- If you have any questions then do please create a new support ticket, we'll be happy to help.
Monday, December 5, 2022